Why do I need before I shook the bed

Why do I need before I shook the bed. Mom always had a ball attached to hold me in.. Paul left hand drive when the need to cry then. Or whether the little one sleep. I will not sleep easy out. If your mother does not hold water Sometimes, when children cry a lot. (I can not sing because of hunger or discomfort from wet), when the mother carried the child lean shoulder or chest and then shake or swing a little bit. Soon little one was quiet and did not sleep long. Some children like to hold the mother sitting on a rocking chair. When your mother to sleep with rocking chairs. Or rocker to swing back and forth. But why, uncle ... children to sleep. No dizziness.

In fact, we need to understand. Since the state of the infant in the womb excuse me that in the stomach is still in the mother in the womb. Infants are astir Does not lie still and curled. Like many people understand how much more you move mom. Baby will move down the movement of the mother with.

Nature has taught to the unborn child learn to maintain such a balance. In addition, more mothers move very much. The unborn baby will experience the uterine wall. The child will feel warm and secure only The rocking chair or rocker baby back and forth, it felt like when I state that the pregnant mother. Children can feel more familiar. For the shoulder or chest carry laying it Because of the infants in the womb to mother Children will hear the heartbeat of the mother at all times. Rhythm of the heart is like the sound of familiar When babies hear a heartbeat from the chest and hold. Children will feel more familiar and safe. Make it easier for children to sleep sure enough.